In the “Number of Donations” field, enter how many times you want this donation to repeat, e.g. any number greater than 1.
For example, if you select “Monthly” from the “Please Select a Frequency” field and enter “12” in the “Number of Donations” field, you would make a donation every month for one year. Leave the “Number of Donations” field blank for a recurring donation that does not expire.
For example, if you select “Yearly” from the “Please Select a Frequency” field and leave the “Number of Donations” field blank, you would automatically make a donation every year until until you personally logon to your PayPal account and cancel it. (Click here for instructions.)
Note: Recurring donations require an account at PayPal.
If you don't already have a PayPal account, you may set one up when you click “Make a Donation via Credit/Debit/PayPal”.
1. In your browser go to www.paypal.com.
2. Logon to your PayPal account (upper right-hand corner).
3. Click on “My PayPal” (upper right-hand corner).
4. Access your Profile by clicking on the circular “gear” (upper right-hand corner).
5. Click on “Payments”.
6. Click on “Manage pre-approved payments”.
7. Click on the recurring payment you want to cancel.
8. Click on “Cancel” (upper left-hand corner).
9. Click on “Cancel plan” to confirm.